For what I know, particles cannot get any UV. So, every particle (or
geometry attached to particle) will get only the color. It's a kind of
limitation.

C4D does it, for example. It can spread and image on N objects generated,
like cubes, for example, and each one gets it's piece of UvMap. It's cool.

2013/10/2 Rob Chapman <tekano....@gmail.com>

> no worries Olivier, just wanted to see if it was possible. kind of fumbled
> through wishing for the best than knowing exactly what was happening.  mine
> is not exactly on but maybe you can make it work - here is the scene (2013)
> anyways. hope it helps!
>

> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0WD7fSUkxAMenR5d014ZHd3RHc/edit?usp=sharing
>

> On 2 October 2013 07:51, olivier jeannel <olivier.jean...@noos.fr> wrote:
>
>>  Hey Rob,
>> Thank's buddy !
>> That's what I had, except for the Transform node that finally I didn't
>> use (tryed to get an rotation or an invert rotation, but the result was
>> "less" good.
>> Can you tell me how you're using it ?
>> Also,
>>
>> I directly plugged the Vector Attribute, no Vector-Vector, can you tell
>> me your settings for this Vector-Vector ?
>>
>> And also,
>>
>> I used direct shape "circle" so that I couldn't visualy see the Uvs, your
>> solution is better.
>>
>> I'll try to post something. In my result it was almost good, except the
>> texture was average aligned,  with sometimes un exact offset. But the
>> result was ok enough...
>>
>> My main problem beeing I have to jump from pictures to pictures almost on
>> a day basis, leaving little time for Ice developpement :(
>>
>> Thanks again for your precious help !
>>
>> Olivier
>>

>> Le 02/10/2013 00:56, Rob Chapman a écrit :
>>
>> eet is not 12 oclock yet oiu?
>>

>> http://24.media.tumblr.com/51cf2f589b534889e475b4ec17149432/tumblr_mu0i6qchOr1r3czqwo1_1280.jpg
>>
>>  :)  I think Graham was right but you also have to use instances with a
>> texture UV but also shares the same material as the pointcloud and has
>> access to the attribute..
>>
>>  any way I had a fiddle and kind of got there by scaling and offsetting
>> the UV's on the instance object
>>

>> On 1 October 2013 14:21, olivier jeannel <olivier.jean...@noos.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> I've tried, but no luck (yes using the Edit_Uvs node) I thought I could
>>> invert the rotation (like an invert Matrix) before, but, nope. Got Less
>>> good result. I'm sure it's possible, I'm 2 fingers from it... ^^
>>>
>>> I hope some one will show the good graph someday, there's a good way to
>>> do it that's sure.
>>> Could save a graphist, but nowaday all the attention is focussed on
>>> pandas...
>>>
>>> Le 01/10/2013 15:10, pete...@skynet.be a écrit :
>>>  > perhaps (just perhaps) you can get there with the edit_UVs node - it
>>> does
>>> then

...superpositiviii...qualunque cosa accada!...