Hey list, today I have a new plugin for you.

LK Fabric is an unsimulated tool-set made up of 50+ components, designed
for the creation and animation of fabrics and cloths.
Here is a video <https://vimeo.com/76474426> giving a tour of the basic
functionality: https://vimeo.com/76474426

LK Fabric gives you control over the geometry of the cloth down to the
fibres which make up the threads which then in turn make up the fabric.
It supports motionblur, strand-texturing directly in ICE, fabric flowing
over multiple surfaces and many more things.

This tool has come out of a series of commercials for Nike, which I got to
work on at *Royale* <http://www.weareroyale.com/> this summer. Here is
their site: http://www.weareroyale.com/
They have graciously given me permission to release this tool-set for free
to the community. Major thanks to them for that!

Big thanks also go to Billy Morrison and Andy Moorer who provided pages and
pages of feedback during production and then used the tools to create all
the pretty images.

The two spots are available on Vimeo.
Nike Tech Fleece <https://vimeo.com/73986114>
Nike Evolution <https://vimeo.com/70825432>

Andy did a nice write-up about the production here on the list:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/xsi_list/hOECya3-bOA/JMNTPhu2qXUJ

*You can download LK Fabric <http://leonardkoch.com/download> for free at: *
*http://leonardkoch.com/download* <http://leonardkoch.com/download>

If you find any bugs or have suggestions, feel free to shoot me an email to
lkplug...@gmail.com.

I hope you guys check out the tool and that it helps you out in production.

Thanks!