i can set up a rule to say if the mail is from this list, and has an
attachment that is of this type, then strip the attachment

but should i HAVE to?

  _____

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Alan Fregtman
Sent: 09 October 2013 17:48
To: XSI Mailing List
Subject: Re: attachments

No. They're complying with US law.

The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 states, among other things, that by law, there must
be a visible and operable unsubscription mechanism in all emails:

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Emilio Hernandez <emi...@e-roja.com> wrote:

I am getting it in every post.  At the end of it:

"unsubscribe" and reply to the confirmation email.

Maybe they are trying to get into our subconscious...

  <http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8965/erojamailpleca.jpg>