LKYarnMaster, ..SpeedThreads, ..PowerThreads.
How about LKCartwright, after the British inventor Edmund Cartwright who invented to mechanical Loom, aka "Power Loom".

I always find it very hard to come up with sound and  sticky names for new things, for new things lack the history of evolution and impliciteness of established things, even if their names are sometimes stupid.

Sounds like a soap.
LK_Textile wash better....