I used to be on Fusion a while back and I loved it.

Very nice interactivity, nice 3D enviro, supra cool and fast particles.  Lot’s of goodies.  We’ve moved to Nuke since then for X reasons.

I wonder how the hell they can still be up there and running after the nuke total take over… ?

Nice to see they keep up.

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics