+1 on all your arguments Matt, btw if I remember correctly the SAT thread was started by Eugen Sares (not implying that Chris wasn't very proactive for the time he was in charge).

Autodesk should expose the feature requests which have been logged so we know what we have to follow up on, for a few reasons:

1) We don’t know if our own requests were logged.  I have come across cases where I requested a feature, but due to database or logging system changes the requests were lost.  For example, when changing from Avid to Autodesk ownership, or from Microsoft to Avid.

2) In past betas not all topics of discussion were not logged unbeknownst to us until it was too late.  In other cases like the ‘small annoying things’ list which Chris Chia started a year or two ago, he only logged some of the items in that thread but didn’t tell us which were logged and which were not.  We have no idea if our requests are even in the system.  It’s not trivial to spend the time to re-write all that information.

3) Some of us have been around for many years (20+ in my case) and do not have access to what has been requested due to changes in employment and locale.

4) Seeing the requests on file would allow items which no longer apply to be more quickly filtered out so you can spend more time on the ones that are important.  I cannot possibly remember every single thing I’ve requested over the past 20 years, but I know I’ll recognize my requests in the list when I see them and be able to let you know if they’re no longer valid.

5) Some requests are linked to other requests.  As in, some features are closely related and are expected to be implemented together.  It would be helpful to see all the requests so we can identify which are meant to be paired so you can better understand how to organize your development resources.

Matt