In that case you just need to ship your source code for python, no binaries required.

On 10/16/2013 4:09 PM, Tim Crowson wrote:
Somehow that sounds very wrong... lol!   :-D

After all this time Soft does have a way to allow multi-file importing via FileBrowser? Qt is not a problem for us internally, but this for a collection of tools that I may want to distribute, and I hate to add an extra dependency. At the risk of derailing my own topic, what are the minimum number of files you need to package with a Qt-based addon, assuming the user has the PyQtForSoft plugin? Just certain dlls?