and then someone is wondering why people are thinking worse and creating
all sort of conspiracy theories...
it doesnt need to be like detailed road map but where software as such is
going at all.. or is it being ripped apart by Maya vultures and left to rot
or they will keep it on life at least with artificial breathing
machines...OR try to build an nice strong guy to stay with us for looong
time...

<<Sergio Mucino_Signature_email.gif>>