No need to worry about this. Found a way through. Cheers!

On 29/11/2013 4:24 PM, Sergio Mucino wrote:
Does anyone have a good way of re-mapping envelope weight deformers? I have a mesh that I need to load weights to from a previous version of itself. No vertex changes. What has changed is the deformers for the envelope. Same number of deformers, just different names (and objects). I need to just say oldEnvelopeName = newEnvelopeName for each, and load the weights the preset file has. Anyone knows of anything out there that can do this? Thanks!