OK Thanks Sandy. I'm keen to start with the basic pedestrian crowd then
develop it bit by bit so I have some decent understanding of what's doing
what. I can get the guys to run around and avoid stuff, but then I'm
struggling to get them to slow down, die, or generally do something else.
Would seem pretty straight forward, but I must be approaching it wrong as
it's not playing ball.

--

Chris Marshall
Mint Motion Limited