Honestly, I gave up on some cool effect because it wasn't implemented (Though I was told by Helge that Alalmbic cache could handle it (it was prior to alambic pluggin release) )
But I don't have alambic anyway...

So yes, would be tremendously super ! Your Weekend is officialy booked ! tell that to your gilfriend ;)