From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Tim Leydecker
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:37 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: rumor, Soft dead within the next year

Hey Szabolcs,

even with your credentials? Fauna, a Tutor, etc.

Judging on your email address, I would have thought you´d be 3DsMax centric at
work, due to the Z-up preferences of the Cryengine and the tools/plugins
available for a solid 3DSMax>Cryengine workflow.

Here´s a few Maya secrets I´d like to share:

Embrace Maya accepting that you will need a high treshold for pain to do so.

Invert your favourite Normalmap´s green channel for use in Maya. Will make you
feel home.

There´s a huge community of hungarian 2D/3D artists in London, a friend of mine
just went there and is now happy bitching about the insane costs of anything
involving living a modest life but also straight out glad he did it, there was
not enough work in either Budapest or Berlin.
Both would have been the better cities to be at but I can really understand
that a man wants to work :-)

Cheers,

tim