"I'm just thinking what if Avid or MS buy back SI if AD really abandon SI."

mm...I don't think autodesk wants to sell a product just for someone else to
revamp it and sell it as a concurrent to 3ds and maya...
 if they were ever to abandon soft, they might just keep it to themselves...

Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:42:58 +1300
Subject: Re: rumor, Soft dead within the next year
From: danielki...@gmail.com
To: w...@fiftyeight.com; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I'm just thinking what if Avid or MS buy back SI if AD really abandon SI. I
like SI when Avid and MS had it... Old good memory.
Daniel

Daniel Kim
Animation Director & Professional 3D Generalist
http://www.danielkim3d.com

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM, w...@fiftyeight.com <w...@fiftyeight.com>
wrote:

   So when softimage is "dead"(I hate this thread) what do you think?All
softimage-user/Companys will switch then to another Software
   immediately?

   I think the will stay for 2-4years and then switch to another Applikation.

   And AD will get no money

   Hahh haha, i think AD has no change to bury SI,maybe they will Sell it, and
this means :rebirth !!!

   happy New year!

   And please cloth this thread .

   Sorry fort my englisch