I'm going to hold back on expressing how I really feel about it, and leave
it at: "It's utter shit".
I read/reviewed that a while ago as I was requested to (helping with
training and cross training) and it's asinine and a plain display of
incompetence in both softwares and of extremely inefficient and unrefined
ways to operate them.

I could write a long list of cookie point toss-ups between the two coming
from using both extensively since their first version, probably none of it,
and I do mean none of it literally, would align to that post.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!