On 1/8/2014 5:12 PM, Bradley Gabe wrote:
Aren't you the guy who made the 3D Cat in the Hat animation I saw on the ride at Universal Studios?
I also remember some training tutorial videos and a UV mapping tool. ;-)

I'm not sure, but as a casual outside observer this entire thread seems like a trolling job. Nice to see Luc-Eric is still playing the role of agent provocateur.

Ha! Yes.