Hi guys, we have a bit of a strange situation here, as you can see by the
title...

A couple of referenced models with characters are swapping the animation in
random scenes, the bug seems to appear when the models are referenced but
the moment you localize everything it seems to revert to the original
state, so im presuming it has something to do with the deltas going haywire
but i have no clue as to how to attack this problem since my knowledge of
animation and anything tied to animation is very limited.

I was hoping someone might have run into this before and might have a quick
fix.

Cheers,
Ogi.