Hi all,

Quick update on http://Clara.io.  In response to a lot of requests
from the Softimage community, we've implemented a few new features:

#1 - M-tool.  This is our most requested feature from the Softimage
community.  We have just finished implementing a first pass at it.
Just hit the "M" key when you have a poly mesh selected in Clara.io
and you will be in the multi-sub object mode.

#2 - Subdivision Approximations.  We have implemented a first pass at
Softimage/Maya-style subdivision surfaces where you can edit the
original low polygon cage while viewing the resulting subdivision
surface in the view port.  Just hit the standard "+" and "-" keys to
increase and decrease the subdivision preview for the selected object.

#3 - UI Updates.  We've cleaned up the UI so that it is more visually
attractive, added tool icons, scene explorer filters, and general look
and feel.  I think it looks more like a standard 3D DCC tool than a
web app now.

That is it. :)  We are all ears for other needed improvements,
additions, etc. to implement.

Now on to releasing Momentum 4 (finally.)

--
Best regards,
Ben Houston