Linus Stetter

PS (a quick making of):
https://vimeo.com/83544819

On 15.01.2014 12:04, Graham D Clark wrote:
There are a lot more previous Softimage users on that list (some just my students, but also many that got their start and used soft in the industry.)

Graham D Clark, Head of Stereography, Deluxe 3D dba Stereo D
phone: why-I-stereo
http://www.linkedin.com/in/grahamclark

On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:01 AM, <pete...@skynet.be <mailto:pete...@skynet.be>> wrote:

nice to see your work getting some deserved recognition.
I also see Harry Bardak mentioned (for gravity, interior) who used to be on this mailinglist often – though I doubt softimage got much (any?) abuse on gravity.
*From:* Jens Lindgren <mailto:jens.lindgren....@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:03 PM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
*Subject:* Re: VES Award Nominations
This makes me really happy. Congratulations Votch, Vince and everyone else on that list!
/Jens

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Ben Houston <b...@exocortex.com <mailto:b...@exocortex.com>> wrote:

    http://www.visualeffectssociety.com/12th-Annual-VES-Awards-Nominees

    I notice some softimage guys nominated for Elysium: Torus
    (Whiskytree)
    and PETA 98% Human (The Mill.)  Congratuations!

    --
    Best regards,
    Ben Houston

--