Am I correct in discovering that the Sequencer Camera View only shows the correct camera view when scrubbing from the Sequence Editor interface and does not do so when scrubbing from the standard timeline? And why is this 'disconnected' from the " view>render pass" as well? Any explanation as to the why of this is appreciated,<begin2cents I would have thought that there could/should be an option to keep the two in lockstep after setting up the clips in the editor.>end2cents
If I am missing something obvious, please excuse.

Thank you,
Robert