Thanks Mirko,
I already tried to modify the envelopes afterwards but it didn't work,the
main problem is right at the first envelope stage,where the mouth operator
choose which vertex are assigned to upper and lower teeth
With the mouth controls showned in the videos they give you control on the
overall shape of the lips,but still the main problem of the vertex being
moved around is still there
I guess I have to make the meshes with the lips a bit.open in order to
avoid the mixing of lower and upper enveloped vertex

If anyone has an efficient solution to solve this problem.right at the
beginning please share :-)