Thanks Simon. I had a lot of fun doing that in the past - last resort.
Allegedly Vray for Maya and Vray for Softimage are compatible (both ship with each others shaders, at least that's what I have heard), but I have no clue if there any version differences/fixes betwen the Maya and Softimage versions, and I have never tried it, and don't know of anybody who has. Since there is no room/time for experimentation I need a solution that will work at least "most likely", in other words: A render farm that officially supports Vray for Softimage. Any ideas?

Cheers,

    Stefan

Maybe you could export standalone vrscenes and the farms could manage that? Potentially big files though I think...