From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Cristobal Infante
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 10:56 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Multiple shapes for point cloid

I am not quite sure I understand what you need.
Do you mean you have 20 points in your pointcloud and want a different instance
to appear on each point? (supposing you have 20 instances)

If this is the case, you can use the "modulo" function to get the correct
index. Plug the Self.ID to the value and you will get indexes from 1-20.

On 5 February 2014 15:42, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]