Is the object at the origin? I recall that I DID have a similar problem in
Mari but it was more to do with some weird inverted lighting because it was
far from the origin.. But as you say you are having issues in other
programs too..

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*