From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Adam Sale
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:55 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Setting a particles mass based on its instance size

Evening again everyone,
I'm looking for an attribute that lets me read in each particles instance size
/ scale, so I can use it to drive per point mass.

I am using Momentum deform bodies and wanted to drive my mass based on the
chunk size. Not sure if this would be the same situation for regular instances.
I wasn't sure how to look up instance size, or calculate it.

Anyone have any ideas on how to go about this?

My first thought was to read collision size, but it returns an error.

I don't see any other handy ICE attribute I could leverage.

Thanks for any thoughts

Adam