I'm separating this out from the "upgrade policy" thread and would like to keep
it some what on topic as I am sure there will be plenty of artists in the
coming months asking the same questions. Please start a new thread to talk
about the politics.

What are the best resources for migration, especially to Maya, for long time
Softimage users. Has anyone done the Maya training from Digital Tutors, Lynda,
Gnome, fxphd? Which is considered better for those of us with years of
production experience? Does anyone know of any gem video's (for example: a
Softimage video I always recommend for anyone wanting to learn ICE is the
Brad's Ice: An Artist Tour). What are the best training resources out there?

Lawrence

Lawrence Nimrichter  |  Associate Creative Director/Director of Animation  |
Spontaneous  |  575 Lexington Avenue  |  New York  |  NY  |  10022  |  o
212.317.0077