Following your advice, I took Performance Pilot (Not the 3ds nor the Autocad) 332.5 and problems are GONE !

I'll let you know if something bad happen.
Thank's a lot all for sharing experiences !

Le 04/03/2014 11:46, Sven Constable a écrit :
I always take the 'performance driver'. I have the current 332.50 version
installed without problems (running a quadro4000 too)

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of olivier
jeannel
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:36 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Render Tree Crash

Ok, Problem : For a Quadro 4000 the suggested driver is 295.73

As mentionned here :
http://www.nvidia.fr/object/quadro-certified-drivers.html#partner_id=11&appl
ication_id=94&page=driverSelected

seems old old thing. I don't think it's even compatible with Redshift.

Suggestion ?

Le 04/03/2014 11:29, olivier jeannel a écrit :
Eeeer the site propose several type
ODE
Performance Quadro
Certified partner
Autocad Performance

Any preferences ?

Le 03/03/2014 20:00, olivier jeannel a écrit :
Thank's Matt! Tomorrow I'll update the driver.