Hello! No, it is ready and works great. We just have to post it on the site and roll it out.

I can send it to you (and anyone else here interested).

On 3/4/2014 2:56 PM, Siew Yi Liang wrote:
Dear Mr. Gallagher:

A bit off-topic, but I would like to ask since I haven't heard anything and I don't have friends at AnimSchool...with this news, does this mean your abxPicker project for XSI is on hold/cancelled? =( I was looking forward to having a much easier way to creating synoptics in XSI...
Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang