Isn't there anything else useful than Google groups?

Sorry to be a buzzkill about this....

Rob

On 5-3-2014 16:27, Sebastien Sterling wrote:
Yes sounds like a Google group it is, but i don't know if i am the one who should open it, i don't have enough standing with the community, i was hopping on of the veterans would acquiesce someone who has been around for a while and knows most of the people.