the original idea was to make a new mailing list that will not only give
home to the ones that will keep using softimage, but also the ones that
will migrate to other software, and coninue sharing ideas, workflows and
methods to translate softimage workarounds to other software too.
So the name related to softimage wouldnt work in my opinion.

F.