b...@luxology.com

On 3/6/2014 11:04 AM, Chris Johnson wrote:
I'm in for the Webinar. and what is the contact information again to e-mail him directly?

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Tim Crowson <tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com <mailto:tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com>> wrote:

    More contact from Brad off-list.... He says the following...

    /I've been thinking about how this all went down and I'm feeling a
    bit sad about it. I have a new idea. People should not feel like
    they have to rush to make a move. They don't! Soft is still
    awesome and will be for years to come. Rather than offering
    another promo code what I would like to do is offer an extended
    trial of MODO for anyone who wants it. They can contact me
    directly and I'll get them setup with a 60 day license. My offer
    still stands that anyone who talks to me directly will also find
    that I am a man of my word (with regard to the code). Wink wink. I
    can't publicly extend that offer but I will stand by it for anyone
    on that list.//
    //
    /
    /I would also be willing to set up an invitation only webinar for
    the list so we can talk openly under a "gentlemens NDA". I'd love
    to clear up some of the confusion about MODO being built as a
    modeler only and share some short, mid and long term goals for the
    product. Finally, I'm getting quite a bit of email this week so if
    someone doesn't hear from me straight away please feel free to
    send your email again. I won't be offended to get spammed. :)/

    If you guys are interested in taking him up in his webinar idea,
    please voice it! I'm pretty sure he can read these messages on the
    Google group, but if not I'm happy to convey your corporate response.

    -Tim

--
Signature

*Tim Crowson
*/Lead CG Artist/

*Magnetic Dreams, Inc.
*2525 Lebanon Pike, Bldg C, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37214
*Ph*  615.885.6801 | *Fax*  615.889.4768 | www.magneticdreams.com
tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com

/Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments, is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Magnetic Dreams, Inc cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Magnetic Dreams, Inc or one of its agents./