In for that webinar, too...

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Tim Crowson" <tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com>
An: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Gesendet: 06.03.2014 19:01:30
Betreff: Re: Luxology Modo 50% off for this mailing list - A new word
from Brad Peebler

Yes there is. Not much of a secret anymore....  :-)

-Tim

On 3/6/2014 11:55 AM, Paul Griswold wrote:
Oh don't get me started on the history of Modo - it'll totally derail
things.

I'm an old-time Lightwave beta tester from the early-mid 1990's.  Brad
Peebler was my contact at NewTek back in those days.  There's a whole
drama around how Modo came about.
ᐧ

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Tim Crowson