Looking into it as well now...
m...@eugensares.at

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Angus Davidson" <angus.david...@wits.ac.za>
An: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Gesendet: 08.03.2014 22:33:12
Betreff: RE: Anyone in the SI list transitioning to MODO? -Please add
your mail here

We have been testing it since November of last year and on a technical
level I am happy to recommend it for our courses as it does what we
need it to do.

However we have a very small Modo community in South Africa so we would
need to weigh that against whether it would give us  enough students or
whether we would need to go Maya for that.