Autodesk want to force us to Move to Maya or max, to save money in development,
We use soft because Maya ...well we know just ... well we know that is not that
good.  And they haven't done any great advances with it.
Now all the friend talk about moving to Houdini or modo. But non of them at
their companies mention moving to Maya or max.
The same thing will happen with max or Maya, they will remove one or the other.

I don't think is a good move, and they will lost more client than actually win.

Sounds like a lightwave core fiasco again.

Any toughts on this?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android