From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Leendert A. Hartog
[hirazib...@live.nl]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:02 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Your postings...

Agreed...

Emilio Hernandez schreef op 9-3-2014 16:51:
Well I read a more unprofessional post of someone telling other one, that he
was biased because he was fired from Autodesk.

We were all professionals 20 years ago?

If fresh blood is coming to this list, in first place to seek help and
knowledge, and he gets caught in the middle of this mayhem suddenly he is not
able to express how he feels, while the rest of us are doing it?

I am not judging, nor I am who to say if it was right or wrong for Mauricio to
post a private mail.

But he has the right to do it.

True is this list because of the events that developed just last Tuesday, has
been driven away from its essence.   It is normal.  Will it ever be the same?

I don't know.  I hope so.  So the people like me, that are staying with
Softimage until Autodesk or some one else comes with a better solution for me.
That by conviction I will adopt, like it was the case with Softimage 3D and not
because I am forced to, can continue learning, sharing and why not?  Have a
good time with all of you, as we are spread all over the world.  And even that
I don't know you in person, at this stage I feel I am part of a big family.

I never saw Mauricio jumping on threads about tech stuff and start posting out
of place.

But anyway the tidal wave is settling and after the waters retire we will see
what is left.

Then we can start bulding again.

You can count with my two hands to do so.

Cheers!

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.

--

Leendert A. Hartog – Softimage hobbyist