But actually nothing should be private, to be honest. We are all in the
same effin boat here and should all be given all the information that's
needed to help us out. Just because some shout louder than others, we are
ALL screwed by the decision to scrap Softimage so this process should be
all inclusive.

On 10 March 2014 02:30, Perry Harovas <perryharo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here
>

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Martin Contel <martin3d...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I'm interested in this "private discussion" too.
>>
>> --
>> Martin Contel
>> Square Enix (Visual Works)
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:32 AM, Chris Marshall <
>> chrismarshal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, how do we sign up for a private discussion?

>>> --
>>>
>>> Chris Marshall
>>> Mint Motion Limited
>>> 029 20 37 27 57