Most decently not be leant in a month… more a lifetime..  ;-)

Houdini is incredibly powerful, the reason the best studios in the world are
embracing it  but it takes a fair amount of time and with these guides I am
trying to ease the pain and make sure it is more an orderly transition than a
chaotic one.

My suggestion is to do the homework by looking at the SI Users forum, read the
guides I am writing and download the apprentice version. Put a bit of time and
patience, it will take a bit to sink in but if you are certain type of high
quality work surely is the package to consider.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=31012&start=50&sid=6ae0c2043bcec66ba34f11851c129275

hope it helps

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com