Paul, this is a fantastic idea.
I like the positive aspect of it, even though when I thought it was going
another way towards the end, I was laughing (I thought the idea was going
to end with everyone leaving
the planet so they didn't have to work in Maya, but that was just my
anti-Maya showing through).

I love that it is modular, can reuse assets, ends up telling a story in the
end, but how it gets there is loose (which is important if we have a prayer
of pulling this off).

I really, really love the idea. It actually made me tear up just reading it.

--

Perry Harovas
203-448-7206

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>