I agree with bittorrent sync. It's like an unlimited size Dropbox. The
issue would be if we peeps were rendering a buncha gi cache files and exrs.
Although there's no version control really. And worse case scenario someone
deletes all the files. Paul maybe do the honours of creating a google
spreadsheet for everyone involved? Not sure how many people you want
involved in the project. But I think I have the biggest Facebook fan page
for softimage I could reach out to. Not sure what the average skill level
is there though. This mailing list seems to have more generalists in one
place than I can think of haha. Maybe it's because XSI is so user friendly.