small Q. for us "normal" users that are not into coding.
with all things happening plus busy schedule never enough time to test new
candy but does that mean that we need to get fabric, get splice and can
start using tools that are made and ported?
ofc right now FE is more interesting to coders to start making but you guys
need someone to play with toys you make right? :)