(scratching a head) i can suggest  the following as opposite to vinaigrette
of characters - ONE, but cool character, good dramatic plot, 1 min length,
it won`t kick very hard to  your time resources, not directly connected to
softimage particulary, i can do it if you guys not so desperately want to
do brute force "save softimage" message, if not, i would prefer to make it
on my own, and not spreading it before it done.