Just to chime in - I've met a lot of the C4D guys over the past few years
and I have to say they are a really impressive, passionate bunch of guys
that are investing heavily in their technology. Even if they don't have
what you need today, it might be worth contacting them and asking about
long-term plans and roadmap.