what if we just cut in the most interesting place - when crowd of
characters gathered, hoods removed - and the crowd is full of some internal
idea, burning inside, full with some internal force - and all the
characters at once look at the same direction - looking to the shadowd
area, like shadow of the building, if you want, look to the building,but
the building is not shown - it only meant,  the audience will see only a
shadow of it. and here everything interrupting - the crowd is ready for the
action - like a bow string - it will be a moment and they will attack - or
even DASH FOR ATTACK  and here all interrupting -  and after picture
freezes - guns fired - like in the Fist of Fury ending with Bruce Lee .

we can also show the autodesk minions as  a ring of black  soldiers, or
metallic faceless guys - but this is banal