Ok.guys.  Just wanted to collaborate with an idea of a short film.  I am
open to whatever you decide Paul.  As I wiill say you have the final word
as this was your idea.  What it matters to start working is that something
is defined and grounded.

If not we will keep discussing and throwing more ideas forever.

My suggestion is that we send Paul our ideas within a deadline.   Paul you
evaluate what you think will work and get back with what we will start
working.   The ones that do not agree with what you come, can always
reconsider if they still want to participate.

Whatever it is,  I am in.  But we need direction and leadership or we will
never accomplish this.

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.