On a more constructive note:
- Visual debugging tools, I really miss to be able to show values between
connections (vectors, matrices).
- Abstract types? it's kinda embarrasing have to use a plusMinusAverage
node to emulate a vector constant in maya.
- Basic math nodes? like trigonometric functions, modulo, exponential...
look at any programming library (python math module could be a good
starting point) and implement those.
- Raycasting nodes and some equivalent to locations (or any mechanism to
interpolate data using baricentric coordinates).
- Sets and/or arrays, be able to drive a stream of data as a whole is
really what makes ICE special for me.

Of course there will be people asking for everything that makes the ICE
helpful and that's fine, but if you have to start somewhere I would take a
look at that list.

Cheers!