there was a similar statement when combustion was killed.

From: Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 6:05 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Autodesk response

Am I to understand that AD thinks that those people who refused to be subjected
to AD’s unreasonable penalties for lapse in maintenance are somehow to blame
for Softimage’s demise?

--

Joey Ponthieux

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.