@chris:
i use pretty much all of the generic & general nodes, as i think any user
of ice does.
whether or not people use syflex stuff will depend on if they're doing
syflex specific cloth work.
you understand that this question of "which of this list of datatypes do
you use?" is a bit ridiculous?
i suppose you're trying to prioritize what to implement and when, but
you're basically saying "do you use floats, ints, for loops, arrays, data
comparisons, and logic operations, and which ones do you use the most?"
a very odd question, don't you think?