2nd time in Canada.  1st was in 2011, also in Vancouver.

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Leoung O'Young
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:50 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Siggraph in Vancouver this year

I haven't been to Siggraph since 1990 in Dallas, is this the first time it has
been in Canada?
Worth a trip to the West Coast since I have some relatives there.

Leoung

On 19/03/2014 8:24 PM, Greg Punchatz wrote:
Adam... BC style it is... I think that is a reason alone to come to siggraph
this year... after this year I could use a little northern lights.... SOFTIMAGE
STYLE!!

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Eric Thivierge