No I don't think it is. I know people are pissed off, but still...

Alastair is the one who reported the chat in the first place, so I'm just curious to get more info about the statements made by the AD rep. Was he asking this because he didn't know, or because he did know but was merely encouraging us to make a point?

-Tim