You are right, that has been pretty much my experience in every Maya  project I
have ever embarked on, "Simon the ogre" wasted so much time because Maya
rigging issues it was unbelievable.

Unless some sort of miracle I don't see any future with Maya or Max so
effectively I am even more committed to finding better approaches to modelling
and animation.

It's a great opportunity too do let's see

Jb

Max is out of the question, so there is no option under AD roof.

Sent from my iPhone