Sidefx have set up a subforum for si users where there is quite a bit of
communication going on between the devs and potential clients, up till now
the its been quite an amazing experience watching bugs get fixed a day
after submission. Also in my opinion Houdini seems to really be an amazing
tool with a lot of flexibility, more so than other packages. Definitely
worth checking out.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewforum&f=51

Cheers.